10 month old has recurrent UTI's with pain, swollen liver during that time. Could this be the cause of pain ?

My 10 month old daughter had a uti a month ago we had taken her for the follow up and they had said she was all clear but she just seemed off from her usual self its a month later and its come bnack and she seems to be in pain when back to the doctors office we notice on her chart that her liver had beeen swollen at the time we were not notified nor given a follow up could this be the cause of her pain now or could it haveaffected her in other way please help i feel my doctors been negligent
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012