10 month old child, breastfeeding, no interest in food, lack of appetite. Taking Liv52. Safe to take for long periods of time?

Hello My baby of 10 months old shows no interest in food. When I feed him forcibly he cries loudly. If I let him be, he just relies on my breast feeding. This is causing loss of weight. I tried giving him various recipes but in vain. On advice, I started using LIv 52 drops. It has worked well since I started and he is eating well now. The day I don t give him medicine he is back to the same condition. Its been more than 20days I have been giving him Liv52. Should I continue, or is it harmful if I use it for longer periods?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012