10 month baby, not having food, cough with phlegm, doesn t sleep well, colicky baby. Any ideas?

hi there, my 10 months old baby is not interested to eat at all, not even cereal. every time before she wants to sleep, she will always press her thumb underneath her chin and throat area and also rub her nose, sometimes she will either grab the side of her chin near the ear area. she is a colicky baby, maybe even having acid reflux. aside from that, she will cough at times and she has alot of phelgm. having said so, she doesnt sleep well at night and will wake up frequently once i have stop to pat her and sometimes wake up suddenly crying. even putting her down to walker during day time seems like we are leaving her in the lurch to where she will start screaming and crying as if she has been abused. what is wrong with her?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013