1 year old with low grade fever, lack of appetite and loose stools. Any idea what is happening?

My 1 year old has not been himself for the last few days. It started on Tuesday. Wednesday night and Thursday morning he was running a low grade fever , never went above 100.9. No fever since yesterday afternoon, but my biggest issue is that he has had no appetite since Tuesday. I have been able to get him to eat a little here and there, but barely anything. He his drinking, urinating and making bowel movements. His bowels are a little loose, but he has also been drinking much more juice then he normally would. He also has moments where he cries and acts like his stomach hurts.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013