1 year old suffering from stomach problem. Normal urine and stool test report. Phenegran suggested. What medication should I give as a first aid?

My son is 1yr old.From past a week he has been crying intensively during the night hours .As per my observation It looks he seems to suffer from some stomach pain and gastric problem.I had consulted 2 doctors but both coouldnt determine the reason and have advice for urine and motion test which found to be NIL.I have been also advice before to give Pedicloyrl drops if the child cries intensively.Later the doctor suggested to give Phenegran.But my child still cries excessively during the nights some time.What should i conclude and what should i give him as a first aid .
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012