1 year old suffering from severe cold and cough. Can any online doctor please suggest

my baby 1 year old was having a severe cold and cough due to that cough she was vomiting she has been admitted she has done stool she is having pus cell 5-8hpf and motile bacteria present in her stool loose motion came to control but still cough is there due to cough she vomits kindly pls give me suggestion we r giving her taxim-o dry syrup rhinoryl syruph, ambrolite syrup.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Oct 2011
Hi,thanks for query.She is recovering and will be fine in next couple of days.Continue with antibiotics as advised, and make sure she takes food well.You can give her light diet,more of liquids.For vomiting you can give her anti emetic medicines which can be given as per need.This much pus cells are not a matter of concern.Please maintain good hygiene to avoid this kind of infection again.wishing her good health.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.