1 year old high fever and diarrhea for 6 days. Is there any thing to worry about ?

Hi daughter has one years old and a month which was to have a high temperature, diarrhea , difficulty sleeping and then with 6 days of a rash has discovered that it has a scarlet fever and I d give her only medication decreases the heat when the temperature rise is this was enough time? Or should have been to give it another drug? I am very concerned if there were any complications. How do I know that? and when the term of infection?And the procedures to be followed upon to preserve the health and safety of my daughter?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011