1 year old having pain while urination, reddish urine. Urine test showing UTI. Taken antibiotics. How would I know it is completely cured?

helo dr,my 1 year old son having pain during passing urine and also saw a light red color in last drop of urine,it was observed 5 days before so we consulted his dr and urine was done routine check up and cultured .test shows that uti is there.culture result ,smear - no organisms,culture report- insignificant growth.when we consulted dr he give a antibiotics for 6 days really i m worried how i know it cured or not ,now he has no pain while passing urine and i want to know whats the reason its coming
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012