1 year old having frequent cold and cough. Giving Maxtra drops. What is the proper dosage? Permanent relief?

i am having 1 yr 7 months old boy baby. he is getting cold and cough very frequently. this time he had cough for around 4 weeks. i have given maxtra oral drops for 3 days. can i continue to give? if so, for how many days can i continue? and also need to know how many drops and times of maxtra can be given? is there any permanent relief from cold and cough? he weighs only 10 kg for past 6 months....really worried about his health. any suggestions to improve???????
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012