1 year old had pyloric stenosis surgery after birth. Have frequent vomiting. Biopsy showing moderate reflux esophagus.

My son is now 1 year old, he had a pyloric stenosis surgery when he was 5 weeks old. After the surgery he continued to vomit for a further 3 months. He then took chicken pox and started to vomit he then started to vomit blood that looked like coffee granules. He was started on a course of omneprazle twice daily for 2 months he then started to vomit blood straight away and was sent for an endoscopy which biopsies showed moderate reflux esophagus . He has been on the medication for a further 6 weeks and still taking it he has just vomited for 30 minutes which I can only describe as black tar like substance last night. He has slept most of the day and kept all his food down so far today. Any advice would be welcome.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013