1 year old getting cold and cough every month. Montair LC suggested. Is it safe to take for longer period?

My son is 1 yr and 7 month old and his doctor said that he has child hood Asthma and prescribed Montair Lc Kid for 6 months. After taking that medicine there is no change in his health and every month he is compelling to take antibiotic due to cough . I have showed Laziness for giving that maontair LC kid, due to my phobia towards continues in taking of medicine and he is showing aggressive behaviour after taking that.Is it good for health, Please give me answer
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013