1 month old unable to pass stools, tried laxative suppository, cotton buds, no help. Any ideas ?

good day..i have 1 month and 2 weeks baby girl and past few days she experiencing no bowel pass.and i observed on her body language that she want to pass bowel but nothing come out that s why everytime she trying to push shes crying too worrying my baby girl,i try to give her water with sugar but nothing happens,so i try to use vaseline on her rectum and try to push the cotton buds to enter and it really make her pass the bowel but after that she not pass again and still my baby feel same again,so i decide to buy laxative suppository i insert it to her rectum and she pass once only and now again for the whole day she not make bowel pass..what will i do to my baby?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013