1 month old suffering from lack of sleep. Is there anything to worry about it ?

My 1 month old baby fell off bed but acting normal is he ok? My Baby fell off the bed and he cried also. No vomitting. There is no lump on his back side of head . I am scared....Should I take him to Doctor in the morning.........Please Help.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 's  Response
just apply pressure over the babys body parts and see whethr baby cries when you are presssurising over a certain area..............mostly there s ntg to worry about in this case.but to be sure ,this is enough for you to be calm and not worry .....if baby has any pain,then you need to visit a car