1 month baby, red spots on cheeks. Given baby acid, conditions worsened.Taking lactogen, allergic?

Hi, I have a mounth old baby girl. About three weeks ago she started to get red spots on her cheeks. It first looked like a heat rash, but it didn't go away! The we tought it was because of to much acid! We gave her some baby acid, it help for 2 days, but then it got more worse. It looks like a red crust, and then it makes a kind of blister. it started in her cheeks, then spread to her forehead... Now it is all over her cheeks,forehead, sculp, ears even in her neck and started on her chest aswell! They say I must change from Lactogen formula milk to Isomill But I've been giving her lactogen since birth. Is it possible for her to be allergic to lactogen?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013