1 month baby having watery diarrhoea. Giving dexolac 1. Not cured. Getting dyhydrated from constant diarrhoea. Concerned

Hello. My 1 month old daughter has watery diarrhea and is currently taking dexolac 1 as my wife is unable to breastfeed her. My wife took her to the emergency room and she was given an injection , hospitalized for a few days and was given topcef - 30 ml and phenergan - 100 ml. My daughter has been taken this medicine for a few days, and today she started having watery diarrhea again. So far, she s had three incidents today. My greatest concern is that she s getting dyhydrated from the constant diarrhea. What should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012