1 month 5 days baby having rash on anal area. Is coconut oil helpful in this ?

hello, I am from orissa. my baby is one month and 5 days. he has at least 8 to 10 times urination and motion in day time. since 2 or 3 days I am seening redness in his anal region. at night he cries and keep his waist and legs up. I think due cleaning of the anal region after motion, with the ready made wipers (available in market now a days) may have caused this redness. i think it is burning so he is crying. what shall i do to clean the area without any pain and harm to my baby. and right now what medicine or ointment or cream i shall apply on the affected area. I am applying now only coconut oil in that area, and i think he feels relaxed, because he calm down after applying oil there. plz guide me.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Hi,Tapa Biotech,
Thanks for qury,
You clean that part with luke warm water and then with smooth tissue paper or cloth.
You apply antibiotic cream or Vaseline
ok and bye .