1 1/2 years baby cannot sit and has no teeth also

2 days ago, i went to pee and i noticed when i wiped my pee was pinkish, i thought this was my period coming 4 days sooner than expected, but i haven't seen anymore blood after that, i still did not get my period, this worries me also because a few days before this incident, i had a very sharp cramp in my abdomen that took my breath away and i could not move for those few seconds. am i dying of some desease?

Asked On : Fri, 26 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Get yourself examined and get a ultrasound done to see that everyting is fine..Also get a urine test done to make sure that there is no infection that needs to be treated..dont worry. relax, speak to your doctor, things wil get sorted out.

General & Family Physician Dr. Ritesh Sharma's  Response
Dear Nella,
You may have a stone in your urinary tract somewhere, get an ultrasound done to confirm the presence of the stones, if any and in case of negative and normal findings consult your gynecologist for a check-up.