when I pick up something my arms start hurting and

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
when I pick up something my arms start hurting and them it spreads across my chest and hurts bad , but goes away after 10 t0 15 minutes.
Posted Tue, 28 Nov 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 56 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can be due to low calcium and vitamin D3 levels.

Detailed Answer:
The pain in arms and across the chest can be due to age related osteoporosis low levels of calcium and vitamin D3 or a generalized weakness related to multiple myeloma. Proper supplements and mild exercise can help in maintaining the proper strength of the muscles. You can get proper supplements prescribed from your physician.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal