what will detox all chemical, drugs, toxins from your hair follicles?

Excellent

Dermatologist
Question
Posted Sat, 20 Jul 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 50 minutes later
I would like to know, you need detoxification of what chemical.
What chemical or drug you have used which needs to be detoxified.
As the treatment will vary depending upon the cause.

Let me know the details so I can help you better.
Thank you

Follow-up: what will detox all chemical, drugs, toxins from your hair follicles? 6 hours later
I found myself in a dark place and 3 yrs. ago and fell to smoking meth just about daily. My life has recently changed and want to make a change and have quit meth. I want it completely out of my system and to a part of my past. Without going into details, this will be for a court ordered hair follicle test that I may or may not have around July 25th. This is going to be the most important day of my life, as much as I wish I never found out about this evil drug, I have and now I just need some help with succeeding at my lifestyle change. thank you so very much! Im not a bad person, I'm a good person and very loving MOM who just got steered off the right path temporarily...:(

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
Thanks for the follow up.
I understand your concern and totally believe in you. We all are human and there are times when we go on wrong path.
Well regarding removal of the toxin from your hair follicle, I am sorry to say there is no drug available for this. The only way is to destroy all the follicles which is not realistic. You should understand why such tests are ordered, because they are fool proof. I can just pray to god that everything goes in correct way and you have a healthy successful like. Let me know if you have any other concern. Thank you

Follow-up: what will detox all chemical, drugs, toxins from your hair follicles? 7 minutes later
I understand, I appreciate your time. I made my bed now I gotta lie in it. Ive been told to use vinegar and then clean and clear to rinse my hair due to the salylic acid to open up follicles. i figured it wasn't true...thank you again. no one to blame but myself, this consequence will just be an unforgiveable one. if i was a bad person im sure everything would work out then for me, thats how this world seems to be going anyway. have a happy day dr...

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 8 hours later
Please dont get disheartened.
You are not a bad person, else you would not have admitted this.
Its just a bad phase of time, you will surely overcome this.
As a friend, my best wishes will always be there with you.

If possible let me know the hair follicle results.
I will pray that everything goes well.

Wishing you a good luck.
Keep smiling.
Thank you