what is the best over the counter pill for erectile

Question
what is the best over the counter pill for erectile dysfunction?

Posted Mon, 27 Nov 2017 in Erectile Dysfunction

Answered by Dr. Kathy Robinson 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
a few things to try

Detailed Answer:
I can give you the name of some of the over the counter supplements that tend to give the best results, however, the prescription medicines do tend to work better.
The one that works best for most men is ASOX9. It has TongKatAli as one of the ingredients and Maca, both of which are in many over the counter supplements.
The following may also work for you:
TongKat XXXXXXX formula
VirMax
and
Tropinol XP
I hope you find one that works for you. Remember also that smoking and alcohol can also impair erections so if you smoke or drink consider stopping those as well.
Dr. Robinson

Follow-up: what is the best over the counter pill for erectile 7 hours later
I would consider a prescription medicine, it would have to be a daily one because I am just recently single again and would like to be ready if and when the opportunity came up. The other thing I have to consider is cost. I have just recently fallen into the Insurance donut hole, so I would have to pay the biggest part of it out of pocket. What are some of the better prescription medicines available today?

Answered by Dr. Kathy Robinson 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
viagra, levitra and cialis

Detailed Answer:
Viagra, levitra and cialis all work very well. Cialis is the one that is most commonly prescribed for daily use.
Good luck to you
Dr. Robinson