what does BP readings '125/81 Pulse 84 / 134/78/ Pulse 83 / 128/84 Pulse 86 / 134/78 Pulse 90' indicate?

Question
Dr XXXXXXX : Heres An Important Question For You Please !!! Please Look At These Blood Pressure Readings And Tell Me If There Ok , And If Not What Might Be Causeing My Pulse To Be Running High !!!! 125/81 Pulse 84 / 134/78/ Pulse 83 / 128/84 Pulse 86 / 134/78 Pulse 90 129/85 Pulse 96 / 110/78 Pulse 89 !!!!! Please Reply Back And Explain In Detail Please What You Thank Please !!! Reply Back Tonight ASAP PLease !!!! Thanks Bennie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Sun, 2 Feb 2014 in Blood Disorders

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: Get examined Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. It is very unlikely for the pulse to be high when the blood pressure is near range. I suggest you to consult a cardiologist who can examine you and find out the exact pulse rate also identify the cause for the same. Regards,

Follow-up: what does BP readings '125/81 Pulse 84 / 134/78/ Pulse 83 / 128/84 Pulse 86 / 134/78 Pulse 90' indicate? 20 minutes later
Dr XXXXXXX : Is The Blood Pressures I Give You And Pulse Rates Ok Or Good ? Please Reply Back ASAP Please !!! Explain In Detail Please !!!! Thanks Bennie !!!!!!!!!!!!

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 39 minutes later
Brief Answer: No Detailed Answer: Hi, The blood pressure readings are ok, but Pulse rate have to be checked by a health professional once. Regards,