tHE DISCOMFORT AND SWELLING AFTER STRAINING IS LOCATED TO THE

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
tHE DISCOMFORT AND SWELLING AFTER STRAINING IS LOCATED TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY PUBIC BONE IT'S LIKE A MUSCLE THAT TIGHTENS UP AND GETs HARD AND BULGING THEN AFTER LAYING DOWN AND MESSAGING HE AReA IT GOES AWay the discomfort in my upper stomach is also like tight muscles I already take meds for my stomach acid and I also have Lupus/rheumatoid arthritis My right leg has been amputated and I have a below the knee amputattion on the left side
Posted Thu, 30 Nov 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Gopal Goel 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Could be inguinal hernia.

Detailed Answer:
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic Surgeon.
I have read the description of swelling in your (R) side of pubic area and in my opinion this is hernia in your (R) inguinal region, which comes on straining and goes away on lying down + Message. Your Rheumatoid arthritis and amputation probably have nothing to do with it.
I suggest you take a surgical opinion ASAP since this may require surgical intervention.
Thanx for the question . Please feel free to ask any other question.