suffer sun pan in hands and legs. All test normal. Guide?

Nov 2013

Hi doc my wife is facing some problem like sun pan in hands and legs I consult dr mukarjee at XXXXXXX . All the test done by him are normal. What we have to now

She is also feel heavyness in tounge from one week also
Posted Fri, 26 Jul 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 1 hour later
Thank you for posting your query.
I have noted the details of your wife's problems. Since all the tests done are normal, it rules out any severe neurological problems.
Often, these symptoms are related to vitamin deficiencies, such as vitamin B12 and vitamin D. If these tests are not done, please get them done. If they are done, please let me know the values.
As of now, she can benefit from medications such as dothiepin or pregabalin.
I hope it helps.
Please get back if you require any additional information.

Best wishes,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad,
My personal URL on this website:
My email: YYYY@YYYY
My blog: