sir i am 25 years old man. i got married

Question
sir i am 25 years old man. i got married 5 years before.but i have no children till yet.i consultants​ so many doctors and every one says that you have no problem.But recently i consultants​ a doctor he said that i have weak sperm mobility. every doctor says that i have enough sperm mobility .iam not able to understand that what's my problem is? please suggest a good sperm test.what are the reasons for every doctor says that sperm motility and count was normal but why only he says that you have weakness of sperm mobility
Posted Sat, 2 Dec 2017 in Infertility Problem

Answered by Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
semen analysis to be done

Detailed Answer:
Greeting,

I can understand your concern.

You need to get a semen analysis from a reliable lab.

Semen should be given with 3 to 5 days abstinence. Total count ,motility and morphology has to be analysed. It can vary from lab to lab.

Hence get it done from a good lab at first.

If the reports are abnormal you need to consult an XXXXXXX or urologist in your place and a check up.

Hope my answer helps you. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Follow-up: sir i am 25 years old man. i got married 15 hours later
sir please check and guide me.if doctor is right what i will do.my problem will solve with medications? please tell me sir.is there any requirement to test again

Answered by Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
semen analysis

Detailed Answer:
Hi
As mentioned earlier don't be upset with this report.It can vary.I suggest you to consult an XXXXXXX or urologist and get a physical check up to rule out any infection or varicocele.
If so it can be corrected and motility and morphology will improve.
Hope you are convinced.

Follow-up: sir i am 25 years old man. i got married 2 hours later
please tell me sir, is there any medications to solve this problem. please tell me that medications.. please tell me some natural diet sheet to solve this problem if it is possible

Answered by Dr. B. Radhakrishnan. Nair 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
semen analysis

Detailed Answer:
Hi
As I mentioned we have to find out the reason for low count,motility and morphology.
Then only you need treatment.
No point in taking medicines without evaluation.
Avoid smoking alcohol and start physical exercises if you are not in to it.