please analysis the attached pdf blood and urinalysis test and

Question
please analysis the attached pdf blood and urinalysis test and give your possible solution XXXXXXX kuzma
how do I attach the pdf
Posted Mon, 20 Nov 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You have a urinary tract infection and high cholesterol!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

I have reviewed this information fully. It is suggestive of urinary tract infection. You will need antibiotics for this and only your prescribing doctor can provide a script for this. The ketones in blood is most likely related to your fasting state as opposed to a different disease.

Blood lipids are higher than normal. I will encourage that you exercise often, avoid fatty meals and loss weight if you are overweight. Should these values fail to fall to normal, I will recommend statins for better management.

Otherwise, every other finding is normal and poses no concern.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be fir more information and clarifications.