Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online


Mar 2017
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 996 Questions
Posted Mon, 27 Nov 2017 in Valvular Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Details are as below

Detailed Answer:

After going through all the details provided by you I would like to tell you that considering the age group,amount of blockagesalong with a good Lv function Bypass surgery will give good results.

Now as per the query raised by you I would like to tell you that you can meet dr. Alla Gopala XXXXXXX in Apollo hospital or Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX at Star hospital.

As both are renowned surgeons you can take their opinion.

I hope this information will answer your query.

Kind Regards
Dr Bhanu Partap
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: null 8 hours later
Thank You so much sir.
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello again

Detailed Answer:
It's a pleasure helping my patients.

Kindly close the discussion and write your feedback.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Cardiac Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor