my pennis shaft or testical ache some times i think

Question
my pennis shaft or testical ache some times i think it is my prostate. i did go to the doctor he checked my prostate said it was good. took a urin and blood test. no infections. waiting for the rest of the blood work. I had sex 2 months ago. i usually drink wine socially with out a problem. but last thursday (8 days ago) i drank a lot of vodka Thursday and Friday. Saturday and Sunday I drank 2 glasses each night of wine. I turned 65 two months ago.
Posted Tue, 5 Dec 2017 in null

Answered by Dr. Muthu Krishnan 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You need some investigations.

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear,
Welcome to HCM.I have analysed your question.
Drinking more alcohol wont cause pain in the testis/penis.If I were your treating doctor,I will suggest you to take ultrasound penis to find out the cause for your pain.If the ultrasound report comes as normal,I will prescribe pain killers to you.
Thank you.
Feel free to ask your doubts.