my girlfriend shot up with meth and the exact spot

Question
my girlfriend shot up with meth and the exact spot where she shot up is numb what she I do for her.
Posted Tue, 28 Nov 2017 in Drug Abuse

Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
Hello, and thanks for your question.

This is an emergency -- she may have hit a nerve which could result in loss of the nerve and paralysis of the arm. You need to visit an ER immediately.

Please rate and close your answer when you are finished and satisfied.

In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private web address below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private web address: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers