my family doctor recomanand some test ,as i use to

Excellent

Question
my family doctor recomanand some test ,as i use to have shoulder pain, I have get done my vitamin D test , i got to know that my level is 38 which is lower then mininum level 70 , same doctor recommanded me vitamin D Arachitol 6L Injection for 1/week for 1 month. i want to know it complsory to get it injection , or any oral medicin can work.
Posted Fri, 24 Nov 2017 in Internal Doctor Category

Answered by Dr. Kampana 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Oral vitamin D supplements are available.

Detailed Answer:

You can take oral vitamin D supplements such as, Dvion 60,000 IU sachets. Mix it in water and take it once a week for 4 to 8 weeks.

I hope this answered your query.

With regards,

Follow-up: my family doctor recomanand some test ,as i use to 16 minutes later
Thanks Doctor for answering query!
i have an follow-up question , is there any difference in absorption of medicine by body with injection and oral , taking consideration of my level of vitamin D.

Answered by Dr. Kampana 3 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Injectables are absorbed faster by the body than oral.

Detailed Answer:
Hi again,

Injectables are absorbed faster by the body than oral but I don't think injectable is compulsory. You can manage with oral supplements. Oral supplements are commonly used.

I hope this answered your query.

With regards,