kindly go through my report and analyse the underlying problem.I

Excellent

Question
kindly go through my report and analyse the underlying problem.I catch fever very often say once in a month and feel fatigue easily
Posted Fri, 24 Nov 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Pre-Diabetic with Vit D defeciency

Detailed Answer:
HI,

I have gone through the reports attached.

There are insignificant derangements in the test values which need no intervention.

Vit D deficiency is severe you may have to take supplements at the earliest. D-RISE powder XXXXXXX mixed in milk should be taken one per week for 8 weeks followed by one per month for 8 months.

Also, you HbA1c is 6 which indicates you are a pre-diabetic. If do not alter your present diet to healthy diet and exercise regularly can end up being Diabetic.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: kindly go through my report and analyse the underlying problem.I 11 hours later
is my cbc report also normal

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 days later
Brief Answer:
Yes

Detailed Answer:

Sorry for the delayed response,

The values may be deranged by a point or two but it is Normal.