is it okay to take kalms night and clavamel together?

Question
Posted Sun, 26 Nov 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is safe to do so!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

I have reviewed these medications, individually and when taken together, there are no contraindications taking them together. It is safe and I encourage you to feel free taking them together.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.

Follow-up: is it okay to take kalms night and clavamel together? 4 minutes later
i have had anxiety this evening and now im trying to sleep, i have taking kalms night which relaxed me perfect but my heart is beating very fast and intense, specially when i try fall asleep. i also keep going to the bathroom and i am very thirsty . is this a side affect from the anti biotic or is it something else?

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Most likely caused by anxiety!

Detailed Answer:

These symptoms are really not a side effect of this medication. These symptoms are typical of anxiety. I will encourage you to try various relaxation strategies. If you have been given medications for this, I will encourage you to take a dose at this time.

Let me know how this goes.