i have a constant burning and pulling like annoying sensation

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
i have a constant burning and pulling like annoying sensation in left shoulder and neck are
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Follow-up: i have a constant burning and pulling like annoying sensation 9 minutes later
my husband has constant edema in both feet he has diuretics but i give them to him occasionally because he is dehydrated often

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
May be cervical spondylosis.

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query,either you are suffering from cervical spondylosis or frozen shoulder.You have to take muscle relaxant like thiocholchicoside 4mg twice daily and do hot fomentation for five days.If you have no relief than go for x-ray cervical spine,x- ray shoulder and blood sugar.
For your husband keep his leg side elevated and consult physician.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal

Follow-up: i have a constant burning and pulling like annoying sensation 14 minutes later
what is cervical spondylosin

Brief Answer:
cervical spondylosis is age related changes in spine.

Detailed Answer:

Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
Cervical spondylosis, also known as cervical osteoarthritis or neck arthritis, is a common, age-related condition that affects the joints and discs in your neck. It develops from wear and tear of the cartilage and bones found in your cervical spine, which is in your neck. While it’s largely due to age, it can be caused by other factors as well.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.

Follow-up: i have a constant burning and pulling like annoying sensation 9 days later
My husband was diagnosed with glaucoma 6'years ago has been going to glaucoma specialist, as they say pressures between 18-20, they never tell him anything.

He has been seeing retina specialists for about 4 years they never tell you nothing, and doesn't take your concerns and questions seriously. Now he can only see shadows, he had good vision before he started going to those doctors,
He's on eye drops lumigan and combigan as prescribed

My question
Could they have let us know that his sight was deteriorating before he go blind?

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Glaucoma is causing the deterioration.

Detailed Answer:
If your husband is feeling the the deterioration then obviously the galucoma is not well controlled. They should inform you regarding the deterioration. You can get this confirmed by having a second opinion from an ophthalmologist.
Regards.