i had a c section and a ablasion many years

Question
i had a c section and a ablasion many years ago but i had unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago and i am throwing up and feeling like i am pregnant. I am spotting today and have not had a period since 2005 and am cramping like i am going to have a period. i don't know what to do. i am not spotting bad just a little when i wipe.
Posted Fri, 1 Dec 2017 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Pregnancy needs to be ruled out at first.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.

The mild spotting that you have can be due to an implantation bleeding or a light period.

After an ablation the chances of pregnancy are low but the possibility needs to be ruled out after a urine test. In case the pregnancy test is negative then a pelvic infection also needs to be ruled out in case the symptoms are persistent.

Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow-up queries that you have.

Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal