hi, i had pain in my n back n left

Neurologist
Question
hi, i had pain in my n back n left bum. also tingling n mild pain in legs at tyms. i took few tests as suggested by doctor n sharing those with you. please suggest how should i proceed on this. i am attaching mri full spine screening and Vitamin D, B12 done.
Posted Thu, 30 Nov 2017 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Ajay Panwar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D supplementation/NSAIDS/Antineuralgic medicines

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist, here to answer your query.

As I earlier said in our discussion, your symptoms appear to be related to disc associated nerve root compression, however, your MRI report does not mention that explicitly. I shall be able to better answer the query if you can upload the MRI film.

Besides, a short course of Non steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines will help.Did you take a short course as I earlier suggested?Further, antineuralgic medicines (like Duloxetine, Pregabalin) along with Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D (Syrup Arachitol nano once a week for 8 weeks followed by once a month)supplementation is required. Lastly and most importantly, you need to do regular spinal extension exercises to remain healthy.

Hope that helps.If you have any further questions,I shall be glad to have you in follow-up.

Dr.Ajay Panwar,
MD,DM(Neurology)