hi i am very worried, in XXXXXXX i did a

Question
hi
i am very worried, in XXXXXXX i did a surgery to remove two cyst on my ovary but it was not successful, becauz my gyn said that i had endometriosis and that the balder and the intestine was stuck to the ovary and she could not get to the cyst, Two month later after my period left i am having a normal discharge which is white for three days then i am having a brown discharge which is dark red at time and it last until my next period. i when to my gyn and told her that she decided to so a d&c for me, After D&C i wake up she told me the neck of the womb did not open so there was nothing she could have done for me, the bleeding still continuing so she decided to place me on norethisterone 5mg twice a day for three months, i started taking it and it took about 4 to 5 day for the bleeding to stop complete, my period came after the packet was done, i started the second packet after seven day but i was going thur some serious stress and the blooding was not stopping, finally i calm down and the blood stop, but every now and then i would notice the bleed could come back and then stop again especially when i am upset. what is wrong with me please help me please
Posted Thu, 30 Nov 2017 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Can be due to many causes.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The mild brownish spotting that you are having is likely to be due to a uterine or cervical cause like uterine polyp, cervical dysplasia, chronic cervicitis, cervical polyp, vaginal bacterial infection, dysfunctional uterine bleeding. etc.
This can be ruled out by your gynaecologist by doing a PAP smear and a lower abdomen ultrasound scan.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal