hello doctors I have one thing to tell you on

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
hello doctors I have one thing to tell you
on 10-17-17 i was at a strip club and a it was a all girls strip club the man were the people who were paid
lap dance i was wear a condom from a blowjob that she give me and she put inside her and i was still wear my condom from all the sex to the end i cum inside my condom do i have and hiv or and std
Posted Fri, 24 Nov 2017 in HIV and AIDS
Follow-up: hello doctors I have one thing to tell you on 6 minutes later
sorry for my poor spell I am handcapp person so please understand the best you can

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Your HIV risk is negligible only.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to HCM.
You had protected oral sex. Oral sex carries a low risk for HIV transmission. Yours is a protected one. So the HIV risk is negligible only.
Nothing to worry.
Dr S Murugan