hello doctor, This is Namarata from XXXXXXX i have attached

Dermatologist
Question
hello doctor,
This is Namarata from XXXXXXX i have attached few pic of my lower lips vermillion border where i feel sometimes an itchy sensation ... it all happened after i wiped the borders of my lips with the cotton bud since there was so much of oil build up and dirt and flakiness after that the border of lower lips turned red and its been two days where in i get an itchiness sensation every now and then please help .
Posted Thu, 23 Nov 2017 in null

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 30 hours later
Brief Answer:
Use cortisone

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for the follow up and photograph.
There is some redness on lower lip.
Probably it is due to allergy.
Apply cortisone for a week you should get response.
Just relax you don't need to worry.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thanks.

Follow-up: hello doctor, This is Namarata from XXXXXXX i have attached 2 days later
Hello doctor,
As discussed with you regarding the dental treatment I am now planning to have it in XXXXXXX ( chennai) I have enquired some leading clinics there about cross contamination factor and they did say they will open the autoclave pouch in front of me , but I am still scared ... what should I do ?

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 16 hours later
Brief Answer:
Don't worry

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Don't worry you can check the packet before opening.
Just relax and get your procedure done.
Thanks.

Hello doctor,
The left side uppper vermillion border there is a pimple like swelling with a white dot . It's hurting like a punching pain every now and then . I am very much scared . Is it because I sometimes touch the laptop or phone and then touch my skin as it itches ( or is it anything) I am still petrified about herpes . Please advise . Other side above the vermillion border ( right side) there is a whitehead and that too hurts is the same white head coming or anything else . Please help

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 22 hours later
Brief Answer:
Not herpes

Detailed Answer:
Hello
It is just a folliculitis and not herpes.
Herpes presents as a cluster of water filled rashes.
Apply an antibacterial cream like mupirocine twice daily for a week.
This should help you.
Thanks.