hHow to get dildo that is stuck in anal passage?

Gastroenterologist
Question
how can i get a dildo thats stuck in my anal passage out? please help me
i don't want to go to the doctors i'm so embarrassed is there any way to get it out
Posted Mon, 14 Oct 2013 in Abdominal Pain

Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is prudent to go a doctor.

Detailed Answer:
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you.

Trying to remove it yourself may damage the anal sphincter or the interior and can cause long term complications. Therefore it is prudent to go to a doctor to get the stuck dildo removed from the rear opening. I understand it may be embarrassing to you, but it is absolutely necessary to remove under professional guidance to avoid serious complications.

Get medical attention immediately.

Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr.Ratnakar Kini