daughter has extreme pain in the vaginal area. tissue around

OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Question
daughter has extreme pain in the vaginal area. tissue around vagina is black. she has a fever of 102cp. can you tell me what is wrong?
Posted Wed, 22 Nov 2017 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Vjollce Mbiarra 39 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Need more details

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear and thanks for your query to healthcare magic.

I have read your question carefully and understand your concern.
To help you I will need more details
When was her last menstrual period?
Is she sexually active?
Did she have any trauma?

Please type all answers of these questions and try to send a picture of the affacted area and I will try to help her.

Follow-up: daughter has extreme pain in the vaginal area. tissue around 2 hours later
Last me steal period was about two weeks ago. No sexual activity and no trauma

Answered by Dr. Vjollce Mbiarra 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
She should see a doctor

Detailed Answer:
Hi dear again!

If she isn't sexually active and she haven't any trauma,high body temperature and black tissue around vagina can be due to any infection.
As you describe it can be a cellulitis(Cellulitis is a bacterial infection of the skin and tissues beneath the skin.Staphylococcus and Streptococcus are the types of bacteria that are usually responsible for cellulitis)
If she continue with high body temperature and vaginal pain even if she is used antibiotics ,she should see a doctor because she may need an intravenous antibiotics treatment