are there holistic ways to treat gallbladder inflamationinstead of going

Question
are there holistic ways to treat gallbladder inflamationinstead of going straight to surgery
Posted Mon, 20 Nov 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
What exactly is wrong with the gall badder? Do you have gall bladder stones

Detailed Answer:
HI and thanks so much for this query.

1. If you have symptomatic bladder stones, surgery is the best treatment and I will highly recommend this.

2. If you have an infection, I will go with antibiotics first to control the infection and the decision for surgery would be made only after the infection is well controlled.

It is difficult to by definitive as I do not have the entire history and the exact disease condition/diagnose that you are suffering from. If you can provide more details, this would be helpful.

If by holistic you mean dietary changes and lifestyle modifications, I will say they have no proven records for effectiveness and I will not recommend any at this time.

I hope this addresses your query fully. Feel free to follow up with me for more information and clarifications if need be. I wish you well.