Young teenager smoked k2 or spice once. Will it lead to death?

hello i am a 15 year old male i smoked k2, known as sipice ONE time and im very paronied im goint to die or be sick or who knows what! will i be okay? the hanogover has lasted a month. im 15 6 foot 2 and 22 lbs
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Smoking K2 one month ago only once is not going to cause any serious damage to your body. If there are no symptoms present then there is nothing to worry.
Be careful not to resume smoking any such things in future.
I urge you to seek help from a councilor to help you get rid of the wrong notion about substance use and lead a productive and happy life.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.