Yellow mucus, vomiting, belching, bloating, celiacs disease ?

hey doc i am a 41 yr old male i have been belching up yello foamy stuff and vomitting lastnight supper at about 3:30 in the morning been belching ever since my stomach constantly feels bloated and full. They tell me i have celiacs disease is this true i have changed my diet to seemingly no avail.
Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later

The way you are belching and vomiting in the night after the meal is a matter of concern. I need to know these following things which will help me in suggesting you better:
1. Do you vomit every time you take a meal or it happens only at the night?
2. May I know the date of your gall bladder surgery?
3.Are you facing this problem after the surgery or prior to it you were suffering with similar problem?
4.May I know the dietary changes you have undergone till now.

Please do provide me with all the relevant information so that i can help you.

Anticipating an early reply.
Follow-up: Yellow mucus, vomiting, belching, bloating, celiacs disease ? 2 hours later
no only every now and then
my gall bladder surgery was in late october 2007
i have gotten completely off of gluten
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 6 hours later

Thanks for writing back

If your problem is not a routine and it happens only every now and then , then possibly it is mild indigestion you suffer after the gall bladder surgery.
You need to avoid all the oily and spicy foods completely and over the counter antacids and digestive enzymes will help you.

Wish You Good Health