Would you recommend NaturaCure pills if I am trying to get pregnant?

about NaturaCure unfertility enchanceri have a question about these pills that i look up called NaturaCure i wanted to know if im trying to get pregnant and i been trying to concieve for 2 years with my husband.....would you recommend me to try these pills. i cant afford to see a doctor about inferlity and i really want to try them but i would rather have a doctor recommend them!
Posted Wed, 12 Sep 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 1 hour later

Welcome and thanks for writing to us

There is no harm in taking natural pills for infertilty as they contain vitamins and minerals and herbs.

They work well in some cases but try to find out the cause of infertility and there is no harm in getting investigations done like semen analysis , follicular studies , HSG , blood tests for hormones etc

Naturopathy doctor can recommend these pills to you

Best wishes