Worried about unequal size of testicles

Jul 2016

Hi I am XXXX 16 years old boy. From last sumer or maybe one or two years ago(I don't really remember) I realized my two testicles are doesn't look like same, but I was ignoring until now. I am REALLY worried and afraid to tell anybody around me. Today I researched about on masturbating can cause the Cancer, and I thought that mine might be the ''Testicle Cancer''. Also I am masturbating since my puberty came twice a day, that is the only reason for my left testicle I think. My right one is just fine, but my left one is a little bit bigger. For feelings, right one feels fine and smooth, but the another one doesn't feels like that it feels bumpy at the top of it. So PLEASE doctor help me as much as you can, I really don't wanna hear the Cancer answer.
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: It can not be cancer of the tetes. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have noticed the difference between size of two testicles, left testicle being slightly larger than Right one .and you have a doubt this discrepancy to be due to frequent masturbation that you have been indulged with since many years.and it could be cancer of the Lt testes. First of all there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scientifically that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.All the problems that you are facing now are mind related and due to anxiety. There is always slight variation in size of both the testicles in every individual and has no significance. As regards your doubt having cancer of the testes consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and get ultrasound scanning of the scrotum done to rule out the same. Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.