Ask a Urologist   »  

Worried about penis size. Surmise the essential?

Hello Doctor
I am little worried about my penis size and would appreciate your advice on this.
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 11 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query

A penis size of 3 inches in the flaccid state is considered normal and also can satisfy a woman in every way.The size of the penis cannot be increased by means of any pills or medications and they are in no way helpful.

But there are surgical methods like phalloplasty(increase in length) and girth enhancement (widening) can be done.There are also injections of PMMA and silicone which help in girth enhancement.

Penis lengthening procedures in advertisements and spam email are mainly fraudelent.

You will have to discuss with a urologist for this.
If there is any other associated penis condition which you are worried of then I will be happy to help you.

Hope this answers your query.I will be available for follow up if any.