Working in night shifts. Suffering with Gas problem and bloated stomach. How to maintain health?

hi doctor am working in night shifts, because of that am not doing my dailhy programs like sleeping , breakfast, lunch , dinner ,So am suffering with Gas Trouble and my stomuch is increasing , can you tell me what things i have to do to maintain my health and physic as perfect. Can you plesse tell what kind of dite i have to follow to save my health from night shift.
Posted Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Increase the fiber content Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Faulty timings would surely affect the digestion and hence health. I recommend you to plan a better timing to consume the food. This will not only help you to get rid of the problems you have but also help to maintain good sleep. Do take fiber supplements like ISAPGOL a spoon of it mixed in water after food this will improve digestion and maintain health. You can take diet of your interest. Regards,