Working in night shifts. Suffering with Gas problem and bloated stomach. How to maintain health?
User rating for this question
hi doctor am working in night shifts, because of that am not doing my dailhy programs like sleeping , breakfast, lunch , dinner ,So am suffering with Gas Trouble and my stomuch is increasing , can you tell me what things i have to do to maintain my health and physic as perfect. Can you plesse tell what kind of dite i have to follow to save my health from night shift.
Posted Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Increase the fiber content Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Faulty timings would surely affect the digestion and hence health. I recommend you to plan a better timing to consume the food. This will not only help you to get rid of the problems you have but also help to maintain good sleep. Do take fiber supplements like ISAPGOL a spoon of it mixed in water after food this will improve digestion and maintain health. You can take diet of your interest. Regards,
People also viewed
- D5 03 nacl purpose
- Membrane sweep blood tinged mucous
- How long does dilaudid stay in your blood
- Mephedrone stay in blood??
- Pedia d5 03nacl why
- I have an iud and not on my period with bloody fleshlike pieces
- Home remedies for bloating stomach and gas
- Does castophene have any side effects
- Zapiz 025mg side effects
- Traces of blood in my spit in the morning only
- Child with mild fever gas problems bloated stomach any help
- Bloated stomach gas late period
- Bloated stomach after working out
- Hiv test value 026
- Suffering from bloated stomach cure