Woke up with cyst on eyelid, cold sore on lip and itchy bumps insides of middle fingers. Looking for cure

I woke up this morning with a stye on my eyelid and a cold sore (painful) on my lip, and some small itchy bumps on the insides of my middle fingers (somewhat itchy). What do you think?
Posted Mon, 27 Aug 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 hours later

Stye and the other sores may not have same pathology but the cause could be same.In this case I could think of insect bite.There would be no serious illness which comprises stye and lesions over the lip and the finger as presentation.

The Stye may get pus filled if not treated early.Since the insect bite elicit an allergic reaction and cause local lesions resembling folliculitis an antihistaminic would help.

Take Tab Benadryl once in night for three days after food and apply Neosporin eye ointment inside the affected eye lid.Both the measures for three days would completely cure you of the condition.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.