Woke up breathing heavily. Leading to increase in BP. Lack of sleep. Feeling like throwing up. What could this be?

Cardiologist, Interventional
Last night i slept around 2:30-3:00. then, i think, 5 am in the morning i suddenly woke up. It was like sudden burst and then started breathing heavily. then i couldn't sleep for rest of the night, changing sides and breathing heavily leading to increase in BP i guess. then at I get up from the bed at 7:30 in the morning, feeling sleep deprived. i could not eat much breakfast since i was feeling that my stomach was full. Sometime after, i was feeling i would throw up but i didn't. went to office. through out the day i was feeling like mhy stomach is full and i feel that BP is also increased. i still feel that my BP is increased and making noises from my stomach
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Should be gastritis but needs to be seen by physic

Detailed Answer:

Saw your detailed history. It looks like a bad acidity. However it has been keeping you awake up from sleep and persistent symptoms make me bit worried. So you should immediately see a doctor have ECG done, if everything is fine you can get some prescription for acidity.

If ECG or examination shows abnormality, it needs to be taken forward with treatment. However chance is that it can be anything more than acidity but needs clarification on it.

Please do get back to me with report.