Wiped nose with a tissue with mosquito blood. Worried about HIV transmission?

I had wiped my nose with a tissue which had previously been used to get rid of a mosquito by my partner. I assumed the tissue was clean until my partner told me. If assuming there was mosquito blood on the tissue and I wiped my nose with that tissue, is there a possibility of hiv trandmission based on this scenario ?
Posted Sun, 22 Sep 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Zero transmission chances this way

Detailed Answer:

The answer to your query is "Absolutely No".

HIV does not spread through mosquito blood or bite. Please be rest assured that HIV transmission based on this scenario is impossible.

If it were to happen this way i.e. HIV spreads through mosquito blood, more than half of world's population would be HIV positive by now.

I hope this is clear to you.

Let me know if you have more queries.