Ask a Urologist   »  

Will wysolone, enew and genew help in improving motility in men?

Feb 2016

General Surgeon
can motility for men can be improved by having wysolone,,ENEW 400 and genew plus tablet
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 44 minutes later
Brief Answer: They may improve motility Detailed Answer: Hi. I would be more happy to know whether you are asking for the bodily motility or motility of the sperms. Wysolone will have not effect on either of both. Both Enew 400 and Genew Plus have the contents which on an empirical basis have been prescribed ( for both purposes). For some they do help.
Follow-up: Will wysolone, enew and genew help in improving motility in men? 3 hours later
I am asking about the motility of the sperm... will the sperm motility increased using the above mentioned tablet..... doctor prescribed the tablets for 3 months ..... I worried if the problem the is curable after 3 months..... since the motility percent is 10% but active progression is 0% sperm count was normal as 48 million.....
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Consult an Infertility Clinic Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing back. There is no literature or studies which have proved the efficacy of the tablets you mentioned. A good idea would be to take a course for one month and recheck the semen analysis at a trusted laboratory. I would suggest you to visit an Infertility Clinic for the proper consultation and further management. regards,